It’s an exciting, energetic, musical exercise programme, created to develop your child’s physical, musical and language skills.
- Opportunities are provided for your child to dance, jump, stretch, bend, clap, stamp, turn, twirl, wriggle, crawl, balance, sing and play musical instruments!
- Through rhymes and songs your child will develop their English language.
- They will improve their listening skills and hand-eye coordination through energetic musical activities.
- Children will work individually, in groups and as a whole class. This allows them to grow their independence in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- The teachers are experienced native English speakers.
Ages: 1yr– 2yrs
Times: 9:00am – 9:45am and 10:00am – 10:45am
Adult participation is important and all children must be accompanied throughout the session. Comfortable clothes are recommended and children will have bare feet or wear socks with non-slip bottoms
- Dancing, jumping, stretching, bending, clapping, stamping, turning, twirling, wriggling, crawling, balancing, singing, playing musical instruments…
- Exciting new equipment to challenge and further physical skills.
- Lots of language development through rhymes, songs, games.
- Musical skills developed through energetic musical activities using a variety of instruments.
- Working individually, in groups or as a whole class, encouraging imaginative thinking.