NURSERY & KINDERGARTEN
All nursery and kindergarten students MUST wear the Anfield International Kindergarten uniform, a school sunhat and should have an Anfield school bag.
The summer uniform items for all nursery and kindergarten girls are a school dress, plain white short socks and plain black school shoes. For boys are a school polo shirt, grey school shorts, plain grey short socks and plain black school shoes.
The winter uniform items for all nursery and kindergarten girls are a long-sleeved school top, grey pinafore dress, plain grey socks and plain black school shoes. For boys are a long-sleeved school top, long grey school trousers, plain grey socks and plain black school shoes.
All nursery and kindergarten students have one PE lesson every week, they need to wear PE Uniform on that day. In summer, both boys and girls need to wear a school polo shirt, black school shorts, plain white socks and plain white sports shoes. In winter, they need to wear a long-sleeved school top, long school PE trousers, plain white socks and plain white sports shoes.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are labelled clearly with your child’s name.
The sunhat is an essential part of the school uniform and must be brought to school every day to be worn during outside play when it is hot and sunny.
Please also ensure that there is a spare set of clothes within the child’s bag for those little “accidents”.
Each child should have an Anfield schoolbag.
You may buy items by sending an order form and cheque to the office or by calling in at the office. Please make cheques payable to “Timeless Workshop Ltd.”.
- Students in our playgroup/prep programme are required to wear the blue Anfield polo-shirt when attending classes and outings.
- As part of the registration package, students in our playgroup/prep programme will be given an item of uniform and a sunhat.
- However, you may need to purchase further uniform items because of your laundry schedule. Additional uniform items are available for sale at the Administration Office.
- Playgroup/prep programme students are also required to bring their sunhat to school every day. This is to protect them when they are playing outside in the sun.
- Jewellery should not be worn to school for health, safety and security reasons. Children with pierced ears should wear small studs or sleepers.