An exciting musical exercise programme to develop your child’s physical and musical skills.
- Dancing, jumping, stretching, bending, clapping, stamping, turning, twirling, wriggling, crawling, balancing, singing, playing musical instruments…
- Exciting new equipment to challenge and further physical skills.
- Lots of language development through rhymes, songs, games.
- Musical skills developed through energetic musical activities using a variety of instruments.
- Working individually, in groups or as a whole class, encouraging imaginative thinking.
Students: 1–2 years (for children who are comfortable walkers).
Teachers: Experienced native English speaking teachers.
Song Book: Parents can practise our songs with their child at home.
Adult Participation: Each child MUST be accompanied by an adult.
What to wear: Comfortable clothes, bare feet or socks with non-slip bottoms.