For 2022 – 2023 Nursery Admission
(Round 1 Deadline: 16th October 2021)
Anfield International Nursery provides education for boys and girls from the age of 2 years. The curriculum is based on the U.K Early Years Foundation Stage and the medium of instruction is English.
Joint Admission to Nursery and Kindergarten 1 (2022 – 2023)
Anfield International Nursery and Anfield International Kindergarten are considered as a “Through Train School“, under the Anfield British educational umbrella, sharing the same mission and vision and following the same philosophy and teaching methodology. We believe parents choose Anfield Nursery as their child’s first step for his/her educational path, intending to continue into our Kindergarten1 in the following academic year. Children certainly benefit from such continuity within Anfield‘s high quality education system from ages 2 to 5.
All Anfield Nursery applications are directly linked therefore with the Kindergarten application. This means that the Nursery offer is ONLY given to those parents whom we believe are intending to send their children to both Anfield Nursery and Kindergarten. The Kindergarten Admission Fee of HK$800 is consequently for a Joint Admission Application to both Nursery and Kindergarten 1 (One Application covering both Nursery and Kindergarten 1).
|Child born between||Start date in Nursery class|
|January – August 2020||September 2022|
|September – December 2020||January 2023 – (PM Class) (if vacancies)|
- If the School is oversubscribed, the following considerations will be taken into account:
- Parent of children is a full-time employee of Anfield
- Children who are native English speakers
- Siblings of children already attending Anfield School and/or Anfield International Kindergarten and/or Anfield International Kindergarten and Nursery
- Children who are attending an Anfield mid-week Playgroup
- Date of receipt of a completed application
- Occasionally, a child may have fallen behind in his/her education due to illness etc. In such a case, the School may offer a place in a year lower than the child’s age would normally imply. Parents or guardians will be consulted before such an offer is made, but the decision as to the appropriate year for the child, taking into account all the relevant circumstances, is a matter for the Principal, whose decision is final.
- In accordance with regulations as stipulated by the Education Bureau and Immigration Department all pupils joining Anfield International Nursery/ Anfield International Kindergarten must be in possession of a valid Hong Kong ID card, allowing unconditional stay, or must have a valid passport with authorized residency status to be eligible for a place at Anfield International Nursery/ Anfield International Kindergarten. A visitor visa does not entitle the holder to attend any school in Hong Kong.
Daily: Monday – Friday (5 days per week)
8:30am – 11:30am
12:30pm – 3:30pm
Please indicate on the application form your preference for morning session or afternoon session. If your preferred class is not available you may be offered an alternative time.
Fees (Check here)
Parents of students interested in studying at Anfield International Kindergarten and Nursery may use our online application form to initiate the application process.
Please note that the application form cannot be saved during the application process. Therefore, prior to beginning this application, we suggest that you prepare the following documents to submit alongside the application (PDF or JPEG only, Maximum file size: 512MB):
- Birth Certificate or Passport including Hong Kong Visa
- Immunisation Record
- Passport Photograph
- Two recent school reports, if applicable
- Special Educational Needs Reports, if applicable
Once you have submitted your application, you will be transferred to the PayPal site to pay the registration fee of $800. Your email confirmation from PayPal will be acknowledgement of your application to Anfield.
You could also send a self-addressed F4 envelope with a HK$7.3 stamp to the appropriate school to get the application pack containing full details.
Complete and return the application form to the School Admission Office.
Application forms should be returned together with the following:
- Parental Agreements and Signature Form
- Non-refundable and non-transferable Kindergarten Application Fee of HK$800
- Photocopy of the child’s birth certificate
- Photocopy of Immunisation Record
- School reports from the previous year (if applicable)
- Medical/Special needs reports (if applicable)
- One photograph attached to the application form
- One photograph – to be used for the student card
If your child secures a place in Nursery in September you will be asked to attend a compulsory introductory meeting for parents in the term before your child is due to start Nursery. We will also arrange an opportunity for your child to visit the school and meet the teachers, prior to their actual start date. Children must also then be accompanied in Nursery during the important settling period.
Applications should be received by 16th October for Round 1 consideration. Applications received after 16th October will be processed at regular intervals until all places have been allocated.