- All kindergarten students MUST wear the Anfield International Kindergarten uniform and should have an Anfield school bag.
- The summer uniform items for all kindergarten students are a short-sleeved white polo-shirt, either blue shorts or skirt and a sunhat. The winter uniform items for all kindergarten students are a long-sleeved white polo-shirt and a tracksuit.
- You may buy items by sending an order form and cheque to the office or by calling in at the office. Please make cheques payable to “Anfield International Kindergarten”.
- Students in our playgroup/prep programme are required to wear the blue Anfield polo-shirt when attending classes and outings.
- As part of the registration package, students in our playgroup/prep programme will be given an item of uniform and a sunhat.
- However, you may need to purchase further uniform items because of your laundry schedule. Additional uniform items are available for sale at the Administration Office.
- Playgroup/prep programme students are also required to bring their sunhat to school every day. This is to protect them when they are playing outside in the sun.
- Jewellery should not be worn to school for health, safety and security reasons. Children with pierced ears should wear small studs or sleepers.