Admissions Briefing Sessions: Saturday, 22nd September 2018 (2:00pm / 3.30pm)
Parents or guardians are invited to arrange an individual visit to the School through the Admissions Office.
Admission to the School is at the discretion of the Principal.
To apply to the School, parents or guardians of children must complete an Application Form and return the completed form together with:
- A cheque for non-refundable Application Fee
- Copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of the child’s passport
- One recent passport size photograph of the child
- Copies of the child’s two, most recent school reports
Parents may register a son or daughter at any age. The completion of an application form and the payment of the non-refundable application fee does not guarantee a place. Most boys and girls join Year One in the August of the calendar year in which they reach their 5th birthday. When the number of registrations for a particular year reaches capacity, the year list will be closed and a waiting list will be brought into operation.
- Candidates for Year One will be invited to attend an interview individually, but within a group of up to eight children. The interview schedule begins in January/February for entry in August of the same year.
- Year One to Year Six applicants will be invited to attend an assessment and/or an interview throughout the school year.
A closing date for acceptance of a conditional offer will be given to parents at the time. Confirmations after the closing date cannot be guaranteed a place at the school.