It’s an exciting, energetic, musical exercise programme, created to develop your child’s physical, musical and language skills.
- Opportunities are provided for your child to dance, jump, stretch, bend, clap, stamp, turn, twirl, wriggle, crawl, balance, sing and play musical instruments!
- Through rhymes and songs your child will develop their English language.
- They will improve their listening skills and hand-eye co-ordination through energetic musical activities.
- Children will work individually, in groups and as a whole class. This allows them to grow their independence in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- The teachers are experienced native English speakers.
Ages: 1yr– 2yrs
- 9:00am– 9:45am
- 10:00– 10:45am
Adult participation is important and all children must be accompanied throughout the session.
Comfortable clothes are recommended and children will have bare feet or wear socks with non-slip bottoms.