Spring Term 2018 (8th January – 24th March 2018)
- All applications will be accepted on a “first come-first served” basis. Spaces are strictly limited in all classes. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please note that only ONE adult may accompany each student for the duration of each class in the campus.
- Mobile phone must be switched off in class and taking photographs or videos is not permitted in the campus.
- School fees are payable termly, in advance. No refund will be provided for students withdrawing after a class commences, and fees are non-transferrable. Students who successfully enroll in a course and withdraw before the course commences will be charged 50% of the course fee.
- When we confirm your place, crossed cheques must be received within 3 working days or the place will be released to other students.
- Please note that an email will be sent to you once your application has been successful.
- In case of red & black rainstorm warnings, or typhoon signal 3 or above, or any enforced closure beyond our control, all classes for that day will be cancelled. In such cases, no refund or make-up class can be made.
- If your child misses a session due to sickness or any family reason, there can be no ‘make-up’ session.
- School bus services are available. For further information, please call our administration office on 2794 3668.
- Please note that all courses fill-up quickly so once confirmed course times cannot usually be changed.
- The child will be placed in the most appropriate class and the Principal’s decision is final.
- In addition, we reserve the right to introduce further rules and regulations as and when required. All these have, as their basis, a concern for the welfare, safety, and development of students, and the efficient operation of the school. Parents are expected to support the school in their enforcement.
- Please make your cheque payable to “Anfield Kiddies’ Club” and return it with the form(s)
You may fax these forms directly to Anfield – fax number 2549 3878.
When we confirm your place, crossed cheques must be received within 3 working days or the place will be released to other students.
Address: 5 Cumberland Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon